@ -6,7 +6,7 @@ See https://en.wiki.sureai.net/Enderal:Patch for the list of official patches up
Beware, spoilers ahead!
- Added Polish translation by Anna Łagowska, Szymon Wrzos, Bartłomiej Jabłoński, and contributors.
- Fixed inability to open quest journal in locked dialogs. Modded dialoguemenu.swf requires re-patching to use this fix.
- Dead skeletons now use the rigid skeleton model, like Skyrim does. Fixes loose bones stalking player in exterior cells.
@ -46,7 +46,7 @@ Beware, spoilers ahead!
- Restored the root node of the Story Manager, without which most story events did not show up in CK.
- Repacked E - Misc.bsa with the RetainNames flag - fixes inability to add Enderal scripts to objects in CK (reported by OverDev).
- Both of Enderal's DLLs have been rewritten to CommonLibSSE-NG and rebuilt for compatibility with SE+AE+VR:
- Both of Enderal's DLLs have been rewritten to CommonLibSSE-NG and rebuilt for compatibility with SE+AE:
-- They now require Address Library for SKSE Plugins.
-- Renamed fs.dll to EnderalSE.dll, its internal name changed from fs_skse_functions to EnderalSE.
-- Renamed fs_steam.dll to EnderalSteam.dll, its internal name changed from fs_skse_steam to EnderalSteam.
@ -68,12 +68,12 @@ gavrant:
- Fixed wrong textures on parts of Ark's main bridge.
- Regenerated normal textures for some very common wooden beaming and planking and for the tips of the columns of the main (dam) bridge of Ark. This fixes black spot artifacts on a whole bunch of houses, scaffolds and fences in Ark, Farmers Coast, the Frostcliffs, etc.
- Fixed the Oak Bow not being craftable by adding its blueprint to the basic crafting plan merchant leveled list, to the rest of the steel-tier weapon blueprints (reported by KuroPurple).
- Moved posters in the Noble Quarter closer to the walls.
- Shrunk another couple of occlusion planes in the Suntemple courtyard, to fix stuff popping in/out on camera turns.
- Moved posters in the Nobles Quarter closer to the walls.
- Shrunk another couple of occlusion planes in the Sun Temple courtyard, to fix stuff popping in/out on camera turns.
- Moved the quivers for female characters to the hip in the female skeleton, just like it is for the male version.
- Fixed a typo in the Blade Master affinity descrption and specificed that the HP of the enemy is absorbed in the description of the Ravager affinity.
- Fixed a typo in the Blade Master affinity description and specified that the HP of the enemy is absorbed in the description of the Ravager affinity.
- Removed low-res face textures, falling back to hi-res SSE assets.
- Minor visual adjustments for the docks assets at the Myrad in the South Quarter, floating excess rope, poles stuck into each other etc.