||2 years ago|
|SKSE||2 years ago|
|_build||2 years ago|
|interface||2 years ago|
|lodsettings||2 years ago|
|meshes||2 years ago|
|scripts||2 years ago|
|source||2 years ago|
|strings||2 years ago|
|textures||2 years ago|
|.gitattributes||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|Dawnguard.esm||2 years ago|
|Dragonborn.esm||2 years ago|
|E - Update.bsa||2 years ago|
|Enderal - Forgotten Stories.esm||2 years ago|
|Enderal - Forgotten Stories.esm.xml||2 years ago|
|Enderal - Forgotten Stories.ini||2 years ago|
|Gavrant_playerhousing_seperate_nif4_placebales.esp||2 years ago|
|HearthFires.esm||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|Skyrim.esm||2 years ago|
|Update.esm||2 years ago|
|credits.txt||2 years ago|
- Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97
- SKSE64 build 2.0.19
- SkyUI SE
- JContainers SE
- Flat Map Markers SSE - load before Enderal.
How to play
- Add a Skyrim SE instance to Mod Organizer 2.
- Install all requirements.
- Creation Club mods must be moved to a separate mod and disabled.
E - Sounds.bsa,
L - Voices.bsa, and the
Videodirectory to a new mod in MO2.
- This repository uses LFS to store binary files, run
git lfs installbefore cloning it.
- Clone this repository, move it to
- You should now have two custom mods in MO2, with media files and Enderal itself.
- Configure the game through Skyrim Launcher.
- Run it with skse64_loader.exe through MO2.
The repository has three main branches:
In short, the suggested workflow looks like this:
- commit your assets and ESP patches into
- merge and remove the ESPs in
masterand back into
Here is the process in detail.
All ESP patches and assets must be committed to
development and its sub-branches. Keep in mind, other patches may interfere with your changes, you may want to test your patches in a separate sub-branch and merge it into
development branch is merged to
merging, fully or through cherry-picking. ESP patches should be merged into ESMs here, English string files must also follow all changes.
Completed merges (with all ESPs merged in and removed) should be forwarded from
master and back into
development, removing merged ESPs and updating ESMs without touching other patches.
master must always have a playable copy of the game without any additional patches.
All localizations in the
enderal-l10n repository must be updated to match
Releases are built with a custom script (coming soon).